Monday, May 22, 2006

Introduction

In this blog I wish to talk about some of the experiences I had while serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was called to serve in the Brazil Fortaleza Mission from Sept. 22, 1999 to Oct. 10, 2001. Fortaleza is the capital of the state Ceara located on the north east coast of Brazil. During the two years I spent there I spent time in several locations of our mission boundaries and had many mission companions, as we were to stay in pairs as missionaries. Since I have returned, I am married to a wonderful woman who loves me dearly and I am currently attending school at UVSC to graduate soon with a Earth Science Education degree. I work with my professors and at 10X Media where I assist real estate agents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home